The 3 Day Mount Meru Climb & Hike is the best for acclimatization prior to Mount Kilimanjaro climbing; The Mountain is the fourth highest peak in Africa and is the second highest mountain in Tanzania at 4,568m.
The mountain is situated within Arusha National Park, Tanzania’s gem. This prime location gives trekkers the chance to spot some of the wildlife that inhabits the area.
Day 1: Meriakamba Hut (Full board), 1,387 m to (1,500 m (10 km) Hiking Time: 4-6 hours
Day 2: Saddle Hut (Full board), Distance: 8 km, Hiking Time: 3-5 hours
Day 3: Summit Day ( Half Board) Distance: 5 km up 13 km down, Hiking Time: 12 – 14 hours
- TWO NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION IN MOSHI/ARUSHA BED AND BREAKFAST.
- Return transportation from the mountain to the hotel
- Qualified guides with mountain crew
- National park fees
- Tents and sleeping mattresses
- Cutlery / Crockery / Eating utensils
- Mess tent (for dining) / Mini camping chairs / Tables / Candles
- Rescue fees
- Pulse oximeters
- First aid kit
- Guides, porters, cook, waiter salaries
- Boiled water on the mountain
- All meals on the mountain (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Guides, porters, waiter, cook accommodation and entry fees on the mountain
- Armed Ranger Fee.
- Airport transfers
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Gear for your climb
- Items of personal nature
- Additional nights beyond the two standard hotel nights included
- Emergency oxygen